PLEASE NOTE: For High School Seniors, the Application Deadline has been extended to April 17th.
RAM Education Assistance
YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT ONE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP PRESENTATION CEREMONIES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM YOUR SCHOLARSHIP.
- Scholarship grants are awarded to Royal Arch Masons and their wives, the children and grandchildren of a Royal Arch Mason or his spouse. The Royal Arch Masons must be in good standing with this GRAND CHAPTER (or was in good standing at the time of their demise).
- Awards are based on Scholastic Achievement, Character, Financial need of the Applicant (in essay) and Recommendations (if required). Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final.
- Applicant can receive a Scholarship grant for a maximum of four (4) years.
- Scholarship Grants are typically $500 but can be more.
- The APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE APPLICANT and be as detailed and precise as possible.
- The membership of the Royal Arch Sponsor including Chapter Name and Number along with the Sponsor’s relationship to the Applicant is required. Scholarship need and worthiness of the applicant are documented in the essay.
- If you have NOT RECEIVED A Royal Arch Scholarship in the past you must attach three (3) written recommendations with the application:
a) Two (2) of which should be from Instructors who have had supervision over and observation of the applicant’s academic work during the past two years.
b) The third may be someone who has known the Applicant well over a period of time, preferably a Mason. (Should not be a relative or family member!)
c) Notification of College Acceptance.
NOTE: If you have previously received a Royal Arch Scholarship no recommendations are needed.
- Complete Official Transcripts of grades (bearing the High School or College Name). Internet or grade reports are not acceptable.
- ALL APPLICATIONS MUST be filled out online or post marked on or before April 1, 2020!
- Complete Application, Transcript of Grades, Essay and If Required, the Letters of Recommendation and Notification of College Acceptance, MUST be submitted at the same time as the APPLICATION.
Option 1: Send Request via US Mail
All applicants must use the form provided for 2020. Any applications for Scholarships using old scholarship forms will be rejected.
Complete Application, Transcript of Grades, Essay and If Required, the Letters of Recommendation and Notification of College Acceptance, MUST be submitted at the same time as the APPLICATION.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST be postmarked on or before April 1, 2020.
Full instructions and qualifications can be downloaded HERE.
Option 2: Online Submission
Complete Application, Transcript of Grades, Essay and If Required, the Letters of Recommendation and Notification of College Acceptance, MUST be submitted at the same time as the APPLICATION. (This form allows the uploading of these documents, so have them ready at the time you fill out the form.) Deadline for submission is April 1, 2020.