You are cordially invited to attend and participate in the Annual Convocation of the Grand Chapter of the State of New York, Royal Arch Masons, which will be held at the Radisson Albany Hotel, 205 Wolf Road, Albany, New York, on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, March 1-3, 2018.
Our Grand High Priest, ME Bruce Testut, has reserved rooms at the Radisson Albany Hotel (formerly the Holiday Inn) for the Annual Convocation at a cost of $111.00, plus tax, per room per night. To make your room reservations:
- Call 1-800-333-3333 (24 hours a day) Ask for the Royal Arch Mason block.
- Or online at: www.radisson.com -Group Code: ROYAL
- The reservation deadline is February 8, 2018. Each Companion must make his own room reservation. Reservations will require a credit card to guarantee the room. Rooms may be cancelled prior to 6 PM on the day of arrival without a penalty.
Please make your meal reservations for Grand Chapter as soon as possible. On Thursday there will be a Reception and Banquet for the Zerubbabel Society and the Grand High Priests invited guests. All Companions are encouraged to attend the Friday Men’s Luncheon and the Friday Evening Grand Banquet. There is also a Friday Luncheon and Program for the Ladies. To make your meal reservations:
- Download the Meal Reservation Form HERE
- Fill out your meal choices and note any dietary restrictions (food allergies) and seating preferences (we will do our best to accommodate seating requests)
- Make out your check for the total amount to the Grand Chapter, R.A.M.
- Send the completed form along with your check to the Convention Committee: Stephen J. Koferl, 16 Carpenter Lane, Hauppauge, NY 11788-4428
- Be sure you Meal Reservation Form and check are mailed by February 16, 2018.
- Your meal tickets will be waiting for you at the Registration Desk during the Annual Convocation.
- Meal tickets will not be sold in Albany and all ticket sales are final.
The Meal Reservation Form and help with completing it is also available from your D.D.G.H.P. and your Chapter Secretary.
The Companions of New York State are the body of the Grand Chapter. It is vitally important that you make every effort to attend our Annual Convocation and participate in the important business that is to be conducted.
With Fervency and Zeal,
ME Michael T. Dunn